I've received the following e-mail;-
Last week it was confirmed the Premier League season will resume on 17 June if all safety requirements are in place.
And today we’re pleased to let you know Fantasy Premier League is open again for FPL managers to prepare for the season 2019/20 run-in. But you’ll notice we’ve made the following changes:
• The remaining season’s fixtures have been allocated new Gameweeks
• Each new Gameweek is indicated by a ‘+’ (e.g. GW30+, GW31+, GW32+)
• GW30+ is a double Gameweek starting with two midweek fixtures (AVLSHU and MCIARS) followed by a full round of 10 matches
• FPL managers can make unlimited free transfers until the GW30+ deadline without playing a wildcard
• Prices of players will not change until after the GW30+ deadline has passed
• Any unused Wildcards or chips will remain available for use before the end of the season
• Triple Captain, Bench Boost and Free Hit chips are available in GW30+
The Gameweek 30+ deadline is Wednesday 17 June at 17:00 BST, an hour before Aston Villa v Sheffield United kicks off at Villa Park.