i have been banned from lichess

A section to discuss matters not related to Chess in particular.
Carl Hibbard

Re: i have been banned from lichess

Post by Carl Hibbard » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:29 pm

Oh no looks like I am here again.
Cheers
Carl Hibbard

David Stott

Post by David Stott » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:15 pm

AlanLlewellyn wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:34 pm
infamy infamy theyve all got it in for me
Alan, I think the problem with Lichess was that the moderators never came close to sharing your sense of humour. They couldn't see anything the remotest bit funny with you bombarding their forum with a seemingly endless array of messages, making ever more ridiculous and unbelievable claims about your prowess as a chess player and your take on the world at large.
They wanted to keep the site just for those wishing to make serious points and to exchange genuine views about chess. I'm sure the overwhelming majority of subscribers to this forum feel the same way

AlanLlewellyn

Post by AlanLlewellyn » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:04 pm

Chris Goodall wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:58 am
AlanLlewellyn wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:55 am
John if you destroy something you attract energy is what i was trying to say which is why stolen goods are declared hot(the police know this concept) and why truth detectors depend on temperature of the skin and why hell is hot and heaven cool.
Cool theory, but easily disproved. The Sun isn't destroying things, it's combining things. It combines two hydrogen atoms into a helium atom and that reaction produces enough heat to keep us alive.
the sun is the alter ego of a good soul, often a head angel but its internal calm is paid for by being at the centre of a chaotic part of the universe on entry to that universe and exit.

AlanLlewellyn

Post by AlanLlewellyn » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:05 pm

what i mean is the chaos of the sun is the inverse of a head angels life and goodness

Chris Goodall

Post by Chris Goodall » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:45 pm

You almost had a testable prediction there about thermodynamics and entropy, until you brought souls and angels into it. "Angels did it" is how people explained things in the Dark Ages before we had science. How are we supposed to test that theory? It's not even wrong.
Donate to Sabrina's fundraiser at https://gofund.me/aeae42c7 to support victims of sexual abuse in the chess world.

Northumberland webmaster, Jesmond CC something-or-other. Views mine. Definitely below the Goodall Line.

AlanLlewellyn

Post by AlanLlewellyn » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:55 pm

i go with the flow unless that stops other people going with the flow, which is the ancient definition of angels

Carl Hibbard

Post by Carl Hibbard » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:57 pm

AlanLlewellyn wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:55 pm
i go with the flow unless that stops other people going with the flow, which is the ancient definition of angels
Alan has been removed from the forum for a period of 7 days for posting yet more twaddle.
Cheers
Carl Hibbard

Carl Hibbard

Post by Carl Hibbard » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:59 pm

David Stott wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:15 pm
They wanted to keep the site just for those wishing to make serious points and to exchange genuine views about chess. I'm sure the overwhelming majority of subscribers to this forum feel the same way
Yep.
Cheers
Carl Hibbard