Page 1 of 1

x for amusement

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2025 3:34 am
by MJMcCready
Twitter has changed a great deal since it first emerged on the scene. I note that some accounts are highly entertaining and downright funny. The one I get the most amusement from pertains to football quotes that are either from Kevin Keegan or worthy of him, many of which are very funny indeed. For example:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (75.34 KiB) Viewed 4614 times
https://x.com/KevKeeganQuotes

Does anyone know of any other streams & threads that are up there on the amusement level?

Re: x for amusement

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2025 1:15 pm
by Matt Mackenzie
MJMcCready wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 15, 2025 3:34 am
Twitter has changed a great deal since it first emerged on the scene
And generally speaking, not for the better.

Re: x for amusement

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2025 3:10 pm
by Joey Stewart
In the chess sphere Anish giri is generally pretty amusing - Hans Niemann is also great entertainment, though more unintentionally so.

Re: x for amusement

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2025 3:45 am
by MJMcCready
For humour chess is best avoided I would say. There were some chess meme and chess trolling accounts a few years back but not sure what happened to them and they weren't very entertaining either I thought.