Grading website

General discussions about grading.
Nigel White

Grading website

Post by Nigel White » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Is anyone else having problems with the ECF grading website at the moment? As far as I can see, all the results for the 2018-19 season that were previously displayed have disappeared. Also, the grades shown seem to have reverted to the original unamended ones, with no record of the supposedly definitive August revised grades.

Alex Holowczak

Re: Grading website

Post by Alex Holowczak » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:24 pm

Nigel White wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:13 pm
Is anyone else having problems with the ECF grading website at the moment? As far as I can see, all the results for the 2018-19 season that were previously displayed have disappeared. Also, the grades shown seem to have reverted to the original unamended ones, with no record of the supposedly definitive August revised grades.
There was a technical problem this morning. It's a known issue, and people are presently working to resolve it.

Nigel White

Post by Nigel White » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:26 pm

Alex Holowczak wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:24 pm
Nigel White wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:13 pm
There was a technical problem this morning. It's a known issue, and people are presently working to resolve it.
Thanks Alex for the (as always) prompt reply.

Nick Grey

Post by Nick Grey » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:26 pm

I hope so. Perhaps a huge unexpected upsurge in October tournaments, trying to match to masterlists, lack of dob, and office not being up to speed on members caused a technical problem. Perhaps ECF have not put enough of it's annual budget into grading?