New 'New junior grades'

General discussions about ratings.
Paul Dupré

Re: New 'New junior grades'

Post by Paul Dupré » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:51 am

John Hickman wrote: Great that you're still playing chess at 106, but I'm not sure how you left school at 113 :?

I'm not sure you can conclude much from a statistical sample of 1, but then that never stops people from trying :wink:
113 BCF Grade.

Believe it or not Edison stood alone when he invented the light bulb. I see things differently than you because my IQ is much higher. It's not being young that gives you a capacity to learn, it's being new to something. My grade went 166 (in 2008) as mentioned before. 171 in 2009 and is now 181. I have discovered the secret of improvement in chess. My book will be out soon.
Any postings on here represent the truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God,
...and by the way the world is flat.

Christopher Kreuzer

Post by Christopher Kreuzer » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Paul Dupré wrote:Believe it or not Edison stood alone when he invented the light bulb. I see things differently than you because my IQ is much higher. It's not being young that gives you a capacity to learn, it's being new to something. My grade went 166 (in 2008) as mentioned before. 171 in 2009 and is now 181. I have discovered the secret of improvement in chess. My book will be out soon.
In your post back in March 2009, you said "At the age of 106 next birthday". As it is now April 2011, are you approaching the age of 108? That is mightily impressive if so. But there is another Paul Dupré who seems not quite so old. Are there two people named Paul Dupré?

Paul Dupré

Post by Paul Dupré » Fri May 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Many named Paul Dupré. Though, I'm not related to any of them...
Any postings on here represent the truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God,
...and by the way the world is flat.