Others might be able to add useful information about the accessibility of the venue by public transport and the hotel accommodation.
Doncaster 4NCL congress April 2018
-
Eric Gardiner
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:42 am
- Location: Hull
Doncaster 4NCL congress April 2018
As Carl has kindly created this section, I shall use it
I've received three emails recently drawing my attention to this congress in a fortnight's time although I have already entered. Having played at the venue before, I can state that it is easily accessible to drivers, being very close to the A1(M) (although perhaps not today as there appears to be an accident nearby!). Parking is free of charge on the hotel site and was plentiful on my previous visits. On previous visits, coffee and tea was provided at a discounted rate to players. I liked the hotel venue and have no complaints, although I haven't stayed there overnight.
Others might be able to add useful information about the accessibility of the venue by public transport and the hotel accommodation.
Others might be able to add useful information about the accessibility of the venue by public transport and the hotel accommodation.
-
Mike Truran
- Posts: 2428
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Doncaster 4NCL congress April 2018
More information here: http://www.4ncl.co.uk/fide/information_18.htm