The ECF Girls Schools U11 semi-final south
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:00 am
To be held at St Catherine’s School, Bramley GU5 0DF on 31st Jan 2027
Teams of three
ECF Schools membership may be made here:
https://englishchess.org.uk/Schools/ecf ... embership/
Entries here:
https://englishchess.org.uk/Schools/gir ... ips-enter/
Enquiries to the new manager, Zoe Varney, here:
mailto:[email protected]
I am taking care of the St Catherine’s event and as usual,I will be keeping a list of entries as they come in
St Catherine’s 6 teams
Guildford High School 6 teams
Eltham College 1 team
Teams of three
ECF Schools membership may be made here:
https://englishchess.org.uk/Schools/ecf ... embership/
Entries here:
https://englishchess.org.uk/Schools/gir ... ips-enter/
Enquiries to the new manager, Zoe Varney, here:
mailto:[email protected]
I am taking care of the St Catherine’s event and as usual,I will be keeping a list of entries as they come in
St Catherine’s 6 teams
Guildford High School 6 teams
Eltham College 1 team