FREE Junior Coaching and Junior Tournament at the LCC 2010

National developments, strategies and ideas.
Sabrina Chevannes

FREE Junior Coaching and Junior Tournament at the LCC 2010

Post by Sabrina Chevannes » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi All

I don't know if everyone is aware, but Chess in Schools & Communities is providing FREE coaching to all juniors at this years London Chess Classic.

The coaching will be available on Wednesday 8th, Thursday 9th, Friday 10th, Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 15th December and is open to both primary and secondary school children. There will also be a tournament on Thursday 9th December which is open to primary school children only.

If you would like more information, then please see http://www.chessinschools.co.uk/students/students.htm for more information. You will need to book up places for the FREE coaching soon as the places are filling up fast.

I have also attached forms for these events to this post.

Any questions, you can message me or email me at [email protected]

Sabrina
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kevin Wilson

Re: FREE Junior Coaching and Junior Tournament at the LCC 20

Post by Kevin Wilson » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:13 am

Sabrina,

What a great event and way to get the CSC publicity.

Its such a good idea I would like to see something like that where I live. I live in the North East, is there any plans to do a similar event (probably smaller) in other locations? I would help with the NE event in anyway possible if required.

Kevin Wilson

Sabrina Chevannes

Re: FREE Junior Coaching and Junior Tournament at the LCC 20

Post by Sabrina Chevannes » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Hi Kevin

We have no plans at the moment - the events at the Classic are just going to be done for that event. However, we are planning on doing more junior events in all the areas we are running our scheme at the moment.

Sabrina