In-Tournament Training

National developments, strategies and ideas.
Sabrina Chevannes

In-Tournament Training

Post by Sabrina Chevannes » Wed May 18, 2011 11:33 am

I have chosen to put this thread here as I think it will affect the juniors the most.

Since the In-Tournament training was very successful at Uxbridge in March this year, we have been asked to run another one at the e2e4 event in Sunningdale.

This time the training will be open to all juniors, regardless of sex, but still open to all females, regardless of age!

The details for the training will go up on my website: www.chevanneschessacademy.com tonight and will be available to enter online or download an entry form.

PLEASE NOTE: This training is not at all compulsary for anyone. The free entry for females will be granted regardless of entry to the coaching.

Please contact me at [email protected] or on 07868028491 if you have any questions.

I know it is late notice, but if you are interested in the coaching, please let me know as soon as you can as I need to book the coaches. So far I have booked IM/WGM Jovanka Houska and IM Adam Hunt (and myself), but if the numbers are big I will get others.

Thank you

Sabrina

Alex Holowczak

Re: In-Tournament Training

Post by Alex Holowczak » Wed May 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Sabrina Chevannes wrote:Since the In-Tournament training was very successful at Uxbridge in March this year, we have been asked to run another one at the e2e4 event in Sunningdale.
e2e4 run lots of events at Sunningdale. I know of a 7-round Congress in May, and a 9-round International APA in August. Which one in particular are you coaching at? (I assume May, but worth checking...)

Krishna Shiatis

Post by Krishna Shiatis » Wed May 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Sabrina Chevannes wrote:I have chosen to put this thread here as I think it will affect the juniors the most.

Since the In-Tournament training was very successful at Uxbridge in March this year, we have been asked to run another one at the e2e4 event in Sunningdale.

This time the training will be open to all juniors, regardless of s*x, but still open to all females, regardless of age!

The details for the training will go up on my website: http://www.chevanneschessacademy.com tonight and will be available to enter online or download an entry form.

PLEASE NOTE: This training is not at all compulsary for anyone. The free entry for females will be granted regardless of entry to the coaching.

Please contact me at [email protected] or on 07868028491 if you have any questions.

I know it is late notice, but if you are interested in the coaching, please let me know as soon as you can as I need to book the coaches. So far I have booked IM/WGM Jovanka Houska and IM Adam Hunt (and myself), but if the numbers are big I will get others.

Thank you

Sabrina
Hi Sabrina,

Brilliant idea, as always. Cricket commitments mean we can not attend, but I would have brought my kids just for the coaching if anything else - combining with Sean's super tournaments is an excellent idea. I am pleased that you are including all juniors as I am sure many will take you up on the offer. Many adults will no doubt be looking enviously on!

Best wishes to you and your team,

Krishna

Sabrina Chevannes

Post by Sabrina Chevannes » Wed May 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Alex Holowczak wrote:
Sabrina Chevannes wrote:Since the In-Tournament training was very successful at Uxbridge in March this year, we have been asked to run another one at the e2e4 event in Sunningdale.
e2e4 run lots of events at Sunningdale. I know of a 7-round Congress in May, and a 9-round International APA in August. Which one in particular are you coaching at? (I assume May, but worth checking...)

Sorry Alex, yes I meant the May one. 27th-30th May. We hopefully will be at more events in the future, but for now we are just planning on being at this one.

Sabrina Chevannes

Post by Sabrina Chevannes » Wed May 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Please find the information up on the website and the ability to enter and pay online now:

http://chevanneschessacademy.com/InTour ... yform.html

You can also download the entry form below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alan Burke

Post by Alan Burke » Thu May 19, 2011 9:29 am

Krishna Shiatis wrote ... " I am pleased that you are including all juniors ..."
--------------

Krishna, I totally agree with you.