The immediate problem I had when I upgraded was that I didn't have any media sound. As I didn't like the look and feel of Windows 10 anyway I decided to revert back. Great, sound came back and everything looked OK...until, that is, next time I tried to print something. I found my printer just sat and did nothing, and there were no error messages on the screen.
After much troubleshooting the final consensus was that there is a problem with the Print Spooler file. Now, I've tried reinstalling the printer driver files twice, but to no avail, so I can only assume that the Print Spooler file is a Windows file? I don't have original Windows 7 discs so I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do. Has anyone experienced a similar problem and do they know of a solution? I would appreciate any help anyone can offer.
My computer is a Toshiba Qosmio laptop and my printer/scanner is a HP C5280.
Cheers