Working on it
Upgrade Failed
- Administrator
- Site Admin
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:45 pm
- Location: Evesham
- Contact:
- Administrator
- Site Admin
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:45 pm
- Location: Evesham
- Contact:
Re: Upgrade Failed
Only the avatars should be missing now but they are uploading as we "speak"Administrator wrote:A software upgrade failed I am afraid to report
Working on it
Sorry about that, will do it a different way next time
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
Carl Hibbard
- John Upham
- Posts: 8361
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 am
- Location: Cove, Hampshire, England.
- Contact:
Re: Upgrade Failed
Carl,
What upgrade were you attempting? phpBB, server o/s or something else?
Maybe the famous DNS patch?
John
What upgrade were you attempting? phpBB, server o/s or something else?
Maybe the famous DNS patch?
John
Arbiter, Organiser, Swiss Mangler person, Rating Officer, Teacher, Coach and Photographer
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
- Carl Hibbard
- Posts: 6134
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Evesham
Re: Upgrade Failed
The release of phpBB as I was upgrading to the newest version
When I say "failed" it was sort of my fault as I was rushing a little to go out (remind me not to do that...) and had to resort to installing a clean copy as that seemed the easiest fix
The ftp took ages for some reason hence the downtime, again sorry
When I say "failed" it was sort of my fault as I was rushing a little to go out (remind me not to do that...) and had to resort to installing a clean copy as that seemed the easiest fix
The ftp took ages for some reason hence the downtime, again sorry
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
Carl Hibbard