Page 1 of 1

Upgrade Failed

Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:01 pm
by Administrator
A software upgrade failed I am afraid to report

Working on it :oops:

Re: Upgrade Failed

Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:07 pm
by Administrator
Administrator wrote:A software upgrade failed I am afraid to report

Working on it :oops:
Only the avatars should be missing now but they are uploading as we "speak"

Sorry about that, will do it a different way next time

Re: Upgrade Failed

Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:48 pm
by John Upham
Carl,
What upgrade were you attempting? phpBB, server o/s or something else?

Maybe the famous DNS patch?

John

Re: Upgrade Failed

Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:19 am
by Carl Hibbard
The release of phpBB as I was upgrading to the newest version

When I say "failed" it was sort of my fault as I was rushing a little to go out (remind me not to do that...) and had to resort to installing a clean copy as that seemed the easiest fix

The ftp took ages for some reason hence the downtime, again sorry :roll: