System Upgrade

Technical information will be posted here, use it to ask questions too.
Carl Hibbard

System Upgrade

Post by Carl Hibbard » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:43 pm

A system upgrade will occur shortly as performance is not as good as I would like.
Cheers
Carl Hibbard

Carl Hibbard

Re: System Upgrade

Post by Carl Hibbard » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Carl Hibbard wrote:A system upgrade will occur shortly as performance is not as good as I would like.
Usage is increasing at a new rate of posts per day of 49.64

I am grateful for the support considering the 'competition' of the other place and the veneer of officialdom so please feel free to promote us wherever you can.
Cheers
Carl Hibbard

Carl Hibbard

Post by Carl Hibbard » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:05 pm

It is one hell of a service I have to say - upgrade is complete.
Cheers
Carl Hibbard

Ian Thompson

Post by Ian Thompson » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Carl Hibbard wrote:I am grateful for the support considering the 'competition' of the other place and the veneer of officialdom so please feel free to promote us wherever you can.
I noticed the significant increase in popularity of the other place recently. They're now up to 9 active topics in the last week. That's almost double what it was a few days ago. There's even a couple of topics that aren't on here as well, so long as you count the one which is an advert for 'artistic' chess sets. :lol:

Carl Hibbard

Post by Carl Hibbard » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Ian Thompson wrote:
Carl Hibbard wrote:I am grateful for the support considering the 'competition' of the other place and the veneer of officialdom so please feel free to promote us wherever you can.
I noticed the significant increase in popularity of the other place recently. They're now up to 9 active topics in the last week. That's almost double what it was a few days ago. There's even a couple of topics that aren't on here as well, so long as you count the one which is an advert for 'artistic' chess sets. :lol:
I declined the registration for chess sets otherwise we would have that one as well, sorry :roll:

Don't set me off on anonymous etc.
Cheers
Carl Hibbard