2nd ECF SE Girls’ Rapidplay Championship - Sunday 25th November 2018

National developments, strategies and ideas.
jowildman

2nd ECF SE Girls’ Rapidplay Championship - Sunday 25th November 2018

Post by jowildman » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:35 pm

Hi all

KJCA are organising the 2nd ECF SE Girls' rapidplay championships on Sunday 25th November at Chislehurst School for Girls, Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, Kent BR7 6HE.

This was a popular and social event last year and we are pleased to host it again. Please pass the details to any young girls that maybe interested.

The tournament is a one-day rapidplay championships open to any girl chess players below the age of 18 on the 1st September 2018. Part of the English Youth Grand Prix.

Sections
U8, U10, U12, U14, U15-U18
The winners of each age group receive the title of ECF South East Girls’ Rapidplay Champion 2018

Further details and registration at the ECF junior site: https://www.englishchess.org.uk/Juniors ... mpionship/

Any queries please contact me on [email protected]

Thanks

jowildman

Re: 2nd ECF SE Girls’ Rapidplay Championship - Sunday 25th November 2018

Post by jowildman » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:03 pm

Hi all

Just a quick reminder that the 2nd ECF SE girls' rapidplay championship is this coming Sunday, 25th November. It is being held at Chislehurst girls' school which is easily accessible.

Currently at 50 entries across all sections and of a variety of standards from beginners to England junior players.

I do expect quite a few more entries as it seems common for many entrants to enter online in the last few days.
However, please do pass on the details to any young girl players that maybe interested, all welcome.

Further details and registration at the ECF junior site: https://www.englishchess.org.uk/Juniors ... mpionship/

Do message me if you need any more details, of if anyone would like to come along/help out etc.

Thanks a lot
Jo