http://www.berkshirechess.org.uk/
and runs version 1.2 of LeagueManage.
I really must get out more...!
John
If you manage to find the ical item for a team. I don't think its location, which I have now tracked down, is very intuitive. I selected all the fixtures for a team by filtering the entire league's fixture list on a single team and expected to find it there, but there was no sign of it.John Upham wrote:A new feature is that by clicking the ical icon one can import all fixtures for a team or for a club into ones calendar/diary.
Will you be providing an electronic rubber and pencil so I can correct all those ical fixtures, now in Outlook, that show matches starting an hour early?John Upham wrote:I've tried to get it to work with the lovely ECF diary but failed and had to use a "pen" or "pencil".
I'd be curious to know what the ical payload shows for the start times?Ian Thompson wrote:Will you be providing an electronic rubber and pencil so I can correct all those ical fixtures, now in Outlook, that show matches starting an hour early?John Upham wrote:I've tried to get it to work with the lovely ECF diary but failed and had to use a "pen" or "pencil".
The problem is almost certainly BST/GMT related - all the fixtures that occur while we are on BST are an hour early. GMT fixtures are at the correct time. All entries in the ical file have the correct start time of 19:30. I'm using Outlook 2003 SP3. The problem doesn't occur if I import the fixtures into Lotus Notes.John Upham wrote:I'd be curious to know what the ical payload shows for the start times?Ian Thompson wrote: Will you be providing an electronic rubber and pencil so I can correct all those ical fixtures, now in Outlook, that show matches starting an hour early?
For me using Outlook 2006 they start at the default time for the Leagues unless the venue overrides this start time.
Mine appear to start at 7.30pm throughout.
I had a few testers try it also. Perhaps you could save the ical file and examine the payload for me?