Round 3 and 4 PGNs

Venues, fixtures, teams and related matters.
Alex Holowczak

Round 3 and 4 PGNs

Post by Alex Holowczak » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Round 3 and 4 PGNs are now online ready for download, except for the Northern League.

Please feel free to point out any errors that have been made.

Mike Truran

Re: Round 3 and 4 PGNs

Post by Mike Truran » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Thanks to all the game inputters - a sterling effort.

Alex Holowczak

Post by Alex Holowczak » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:49 am

The Northern League games have now been uploaded, apart from two games in Round 3.

Joey Stewart

Post by Joey Stewart » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:29 pm

This must be one of the greatest game inputting achievments ever - well done!

On a 'game' note, I had an unusual incident where one of my team mates was trying to point my attention to his scoresheet during the game. I decided it best not to get too involved, least we be thought of as conspiring against our opponents, but I later realised he was trying to show me that he had been writing the moves in the wrong columns and messed it up. I was not sure what to do - could I have told an arbiter to come and give him a new scoresheet or was it best just to keep my head down and pretend nothing had happened?
Lose one queen and it is a disaster, Lose 1000 queens and it is just a statistic.

Alex Holowczak

Post by Alex Holowczak » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Joey Stewart wrote:On a 'game' note, I had an unusual incident where one of my team mates was trying to point my attention to his scoresheet during the game. I decided it best not to get too involved, least we be thought of as conspiring against our opponents, but I later realised he was trying to show me that he had been writing the moves in the wrong columns and messed it up. I was not sure what to do - could I have told an arbiter to come and give him a new scoresheet or was it best just to keep my head down and pretend nothing had happened?
You could have asked an arbiter for another scoresheet, and then copied everything over. No one would have minded.

Take solace in the fact that you're not the only one. :oops:

Gareth Harley-Yeo

Post by Gareth Harley-Yeo » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:09 am

it would have been nice to have a line between white | black.