Reporting deceased members
- John Upham
- Posts: 8368
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 am
- Location: Cove, Hampshire, England.
- Contact:
Reporting deceased members
Does anyone know the correct ECF Officer to report recently deceased persons who feature in the Master List / Rating List to?
Arbiter, Organiser, Swiss Mangler person, Rating Officer, Teacher, Coach and Photographer
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
-
Angus French
- Posts: 2199
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 1:37 am
- Contact:
Re: Reporting deceased members
The Rating Administrator presumably (that's what I've done previously).
- John Upham
- Posts: 8368
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 am
- Location: Cove, Hampshire, England.
- Contact:
Re: Reporting deceased members
Thanks.Angus French wrote: ↑Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:44 amThe Rating Administrator presumably (that's what I've done previously).
I need to report the passing of Robin Lack and Danny Kovic, both latterly of Woking Chess Club.
Arbiter, Organiser, Swiss Mangler person, Rating Officer, Teacher, Coach and Photographer
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess