Accredited Coachs list

Discuss anything you like about chess related matters in this forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
Charles W. Wood
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Contact:

Accredited Coachs list

Post by Charles W. Wood » Thu May 01, 2008 11:06 pm

Hi all

I am an Accredited Coach and enjoy being a coach, more by far, than playing. Andrew Martin IM has added his name to that same list so people can see that all us coaches are a valid body to be used in this current increase in Junior Chess. I personnally see Andrew Martin IM as an inspiration and my directional man at the top of the coaching chain. (Hi boss)

I think it is time that every coach should add their name to this transparent list. Will you encourage you local coaches to do the same, if no why not? :?
Charles W. Wood
Captain of Legion

User avatar
Charles W. Wood
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Accredited Coachs list

Post by Charles W. Wood » Fri May 02, 2008 5:34 pm

Charles W. Wood wrote:Hi all

I am an Accredited Coach and enjoy being a coach, more by far, than playing. Andrew Martin IM has added his name to that same list so people can see that all us coaches are a valid body to be used in this current increase in Junior Chess. I personnally see Andrew Martin IM as an inspiration and my directional man at the top of the coaching chain. (Hi boss)

I think it is time that every coach should add their name to this transparent list. Will you encourage you local coaches to do the same, if no why not? :?
I just got two gigs phone me from that list. It does work you know.
Charles W. Wood
Captain of Legion

Post Reply