Paul McKeown wrote:Charley Storey - you're clearly a clown - which may or may not be a good qualification for ECF President - but your presidential qualifications are entirely irrelevant to this thread.
thanks for this personal derogatory comment.
if you think a Clown is someone that;
1. Teaches Chess to 100s of Children every Year
2. Writes a Global Sell Out Book
3. Is a recognised Chess Master
4. Pioneered Live Internet Chess Games
5. Has won over 70 UK Opens
6. Has defeated GM Michael Adams twice!
7. Commissioned by FOXY Openings to do a DVD on The White Sniper
8. Finished top of the class at University.
9. Played for Blyth Spartans F.C.
10 Is a Professional Football Coach.
Then I think your right.
You on the other hand aren't a clown - well not a very famous one, because I've never heard of you - then again I rarely go to the circus because I am promoting and teaching chess.
Next time you have a cheap pop at a quality Circus Performer - remember I'l be watching you.
The Sniper Chief