I have boxes of 4NCL score sheets from when I entered the games around 2004/5/6 I think. They refer to all 4 divisions.
There are neatly packed in water proof plastic Kleeneze catalogue bags in Plastic Boxes, but not yet labelled. Over the next few months I will be clearing out these boxes and wish to find a better home.
I would be glad to return them to the 4NCL, if they wish to have them.
Otherwise, is anyone else interested in collecting them from Morden in Surrey. As, I no longer have transport and they are quite heavy.
Though, I would be prepared to deliver them to somebody willing to do all the labelling, within the Oyster card zone.
Paul Dupré
4NCL Game Score Sheets
-
Paul Dupré
- Posts: 379
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:04 pm
- Location: Sutton, Surrey
4NCL Game Score Sheets
Surrey Chess Archive: https://www.surreyrapidchess.org.uk
-
Paul Dupré
- Posts: 379
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:04 pm
- Location: Sutton, Surrey
Re: 4NCL Game Score Sheets
I have recently moved to Hampshire and find I no longer have any room for these score sheets.
However, there is some good news - I now have a car and can deliver them to someone close by, or relatively close to the A3, as I use this road to go to work.
Please PM me asap if you want them, as the dustman comes on Wednesday morning.
Paul Dupré
However, there is some good news - I now have a car and can deliver them to someone close by, or relatively close to the A3, as I use this road to go to work.
Please PM me asap if you want them, as the dustman comes on Wednesday morning.
Paul Dupré
Surrey Chess Archive: https://www.surreyrapidchess.org.uk