There's definitely something gone badly wrong with my interim grade (http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=439541) - I've only played 9 games but I've apparently got 13 games counting in my grade. My opponents list is right (and 9 strong) but I've only played them all the once.
Perhaps this has been caused by something to do with the 3N/3 switch over? I've got two listings from 2014 which seem to overlap rather: one is 4NCL 2013-14 Performances for part results (ENG) from October 2014, the other is rounds 9-11 from June 2014.
It looks like the part performances entry is basically in error and causing the extra games? Could easily be some random FIDE mix up of course
If it is just random FIDE stuff then I really don't care. In fact its actually making my projected grade a considerably more accurate reflection of my strength than my 4NCL performances so far
I am informed that its a vaguely known sort of random FIDE mix up/incompatibility thing. No known solution except to accept that it makes these new grades even less reliable than otherwise