ECF Matters

Debate directly related to English Chess Federation matters.
Post Reply
Tim Spanton
Posts: 1400
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 11:35 am
Contact:

Re: ECF Matters

Post by Tim Spanton » Mon May 05, 2008 10:43 am

:lol:

User avatar
Greg Breed
Posts: 723
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:30 am
Location: Aylesbury, Bucks, UK
Contact:

Re: ECF Matters

Post by Greg Breed » Mon May 05, 2008 11:47 am

LOL :lol:
Hatch End A Captain (Hillingdon League)
Controller (Hillingdon League)

User avatar
Charles W. Wood
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: ECF Matters

Post by Charles W. Wood » Mon May 05, 2008 1:52 pm

LOL :lol:

I believe it does. But that was funny.
Charles W. Wood
Captain of Legion

User avatar
Nigel Wright
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Derbyshire, England
Contact:

Re: ECF Matters

Post by Nigel Wright » Mon May 05, 2008 2:37 pm

Depends whether you're talking about a functional ECF or the farce that we have now... :) nice one though :)
To Drink or not to Drink, that is the question.

I Drink therefore I am.

I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

Post Reply