I'm looking for some advice on how to display games on web pages that people can play through. There seem to be a lot of PGN viewers out there (e.g. DGT, Chess Viewer Deluxe, PGNViewer, Palmate etc), but I have no idea which is the best to use. Also there doesn't seem to be any guidance on how to code the page that the games appear on. I have a basic knowledge of HTML, but that's it.
To make it more difficult, I'm using a Mac. I've got some emulation software and all my chess programs run on a virtual copy of Windows 7. Obviously I can move files from Windows to the Mac.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Displaying games online
Technical questions regarding Openings, Middlegames, Endings etc.
-
James Toon
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:54 pm
- Location: Surrey
Jump to
- Admin
- ↳ Rules and Registration
- ↳ News and Support
- General
- ↳ General Chat
- ↳ International News
- ↳ ECF Matters
- ↳ Chess History
- ↳ Junior Chess
- ↳ Congress Diary
- ↳ 4NCL
- ↳ Rating Debate
- ↳ Chess Questions
- ↳ County Championships
- ↳ Seniors Chess
- ↳ Women's Chess
- ↳ Adverts
- ↳ Live Games
- ↳ Congress Results
- ↳ Book Reviews
- ↳ Links
- ↳ For Sale
- ↳ Birthdays & Anniversaries
- ↳ Best of Chess
- Obituaries
- ↳ Deaths & Obituaries
- Special
- ↳ Not Chess!
- ↳ MCCU
- ↳ YCA
- Archive
- ↳ Chess Sets for Schools Project
- ↳ Certificate of Merit
- ↳ Chess Development
- ↳ Online Grading Database
- ↳ Event Cancellations
- ↳ English Chess Federation Forum
- ↳ Online Chess Club
- ↳ BritBase
- ↳ Technical Area
- ↳ The Right Move
- ↳ Accommodation Sharing
- ↳ Bits and Pieces