Just to note, I think ECF website governed by the election rules, which probably precludes Q&A
Where to post campaign materials?
-
Paul Cooksey
- Posts: 2043
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:15 pm
Where to post campaign materials?
John's idea not mine! 
Just to note, I think ECF website governed by the election rules, which probably precludes Q&A
Just to note, I think ECF website governed by the election rules, which probably precludes Q&A
-
NickFaulks
- Posts: 9283
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:28 pm
Re: Where to post campaign materials?
Who has access to the Delegates' contact details? I doubt that the CEO does.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a QR code stamped on a human face — forever.
- Michael Farthing
- Posts: 2069
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:28 pm
- Location: Morecambe, Europe
Re: Where to post campaign materials?
I do and the office staff does. The office staff does not divulge it without seeking guidance (from me). I do not divulge it.NickFaulks wrote: ↑Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:08 amWho has access to the Delegates' contact details? I doubt that the CEO does.
- John Upham
- Posts: 8368
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 am
- Location: Cove, Hampshire, England.
- Contact:
Re: Where to post campaign materials?
A little trivial screen scraping will enable one to farm many if not most of them.NickFaulks wrote: ↑Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:08 amWho has access to the Delegates' contact details? I doubt that the CEO does.
Arbiter, Organiser, Swiss Mangler person, Rating Officer, Teacher, Coach and Photographer
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess